Getting the investor reach
Shareholder Meeting & Proxy Services
We provide shareholder meeting proxy services in a bundled package with Notice and Access and online voting to both public and private companies. This service has proven to be very effective in eliminating excessive shareholder and mailing fees that larger broker processing institutions provide.
Registered Shareholder Services
For registered shareholders, we manage the beginning to end process starting with the broker search and ending with the final tabulations. Shareholders can simply enter a control number onto our website, view company proposals and then vote their shares. All proxy tabulation, details and reports are included. Our services are listed in chronological order:
- Notice and Access Services
- Provide free consultation and cost analysis of prior meetings
- Perform Broker Search and Distribution
- Beneficial Distribution and Setup
- Perform Edgar Filing of Proxy Statements and Notices
- Typeset, print and mail proxy notice to shareholders
- Document Warehousing
- Fulfillment material request handling (for those that request paper copies)
- Secure internet and telephone voting
- Mailing of 2nd Notice to selected groups by share ownership.
- Meeting logistic analysis and preparation (optional)
- Inspector of elections (optional)
- Proxy Solicitation and Maintenance
- Voting Tabulation
- Detailed voting and statistical report generation
Beneficial Shareholder Services
For non-voting meetings and mailings, we are able to mail directly to NOBOs and registered shareholders. In some cases, depending on the issuer’s bylaws and the nature of the mailing, we are able to perform Notice and Access, which adds to the savings.
Notice and Access Services
Since January 1, 2009, the SEC has required that issuers post proxy materials on a publicly accessible website and provide notice to shareholders with an internet availability notice of the materials. Issuers have the option of sending full set paper copies of the materials or the notice only. If the issuer wishes to send the notice only, a shareholder may request paper copies of the materials, sent by mail or email (at no charge). You can view the complete SEC rule at http://www.sec.gov/rules/final/2007/34-56135.pdf.
Notice and Access Requirements
- A notice must be sent to shareholders explaining where and how shareholders can access the information.
- Issuers must use a publicly accessible website without tracking cookies. The site cannot use links to the SEC EDGAR website.
- The proxy agent must send the notice within 40 calendar days before the meeting date.
- Shareholders may request paper or email copies of the proxy materials with the ability to elect to receive paper or email copies on subsequent meetings.
- Searchable, printable materials must be posted on the website for a period of one year after the meeting date.
- The issuer must provide a toll-free phone number, email address, and website address.
- The notice may be incorporated into the proxy statement or proxy card.
- If the issuer sends full set paper copies, they do not have to send the materials with the 40 day timeline.
Schedule a demo by contacting our sales representative to learn more about our shareholder meeting & proxy services at 877-285-8605 or by clicking above.